The information contained herein and on the pages that follow does not constitute an offer of securities for sale or a solicitation of an offer to purchase securities in the United States or in any jurisdiction or jurisdictions in which such offers or sales are unlawful. The securities referred to herein and on the pages that follow have not been nor will they be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), or with any securities regulatory authority of any state or other jurisdiction of the United States and may not be offered, sold, pledged or otherwise transferred, delivered or distributed, directly or indirectly, within the United States or to (or for the account of or benefit of) any U.S. Person (as defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act) absent a registration or an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state securities laws. SovCom Capital D.A.C. has not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended (the “Investment Company Act”), and investors will not be entitled to the benefits of the Investment Company Act. There will be no public offer of the securities in the United States. The information contained on this website, therefore, is generally not available to U.S. Persons. Accordingly, access to this website is restricted solely to a U.S. Person who is (a) a “Qualified Institutional Buyer” as defined in Rule 144A under the Securities Act and (b) a “Qualified Purchaser” as defined in Section 2(a)(51) of the Investment Company Act. Potential users of this information are requested to inform themselves about and to observe any such restrictions.
The information on the pages that follow may contain forward-looking statements. Any statement other than a statement of historical fact is a forward-looking statement. Actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by any forward-looking statement. Public Joint Stock Company “Sovcombank” does not undertake any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. You should not place undue reliance on any forward-looking statement, which speaks only as of the date of its issuance.
By clicking “I understand and agree” below, you represent, warrant and agree that:
- you have read and understood the information set out above;
- you agree to be bound by its terms;
- if you are accessing the information to which this gatepost gives access from the United States, you are a “Qualified Institutional Buyer” as defined in Rule 144A under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and a “Qualified Purchaser” as defined in Section 2(a)(51) of the U.S. Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended;
- if you are accessing the information to which this gatepost gives access from a member state of the European Economic Area, you are any eligible counterparty or a professional client, and you are not a retail client, each as defined in the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive 2014/65/EU (as amended);
- if you are accessing the information to which this gatepost gives access from the United Kingdom, you are (i) a person outside the United Kingdom, (ii) a person with professional experience in matters relating to investments falling within Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 as amended (the “Order”), and (iii) high net worth entity, and other person to whom it may lawfully be communicated, falling within Article 49(2)(a) to (d) of the Order. Any investment or investment activity to which this communication relates is only available to and will only be engaged in with such persons and persons within the United Kingdom who receive this communication (other than persons falling within (ii) and (iii) above) should not rely on or act upon this communication;
- if you are accessing the information to which this gatepost gives access from Russia, you are a qualified investor within the meaning of Article 51.2 of Federal Law of the Russian Federation “On Securities Market” No. 39-FZ dated 22 April 1996, as amended;
- if you are accessing the information to which this gatepost gives access from Singapore, you are (i) an institutional investor (as defined in Section 4A of the Securities and Futures Act (Chapter 289) of Singapore, as modified or amended from time to time (the “SFA”)) pursuant to Section 274 of the SFA, (ii) a relevant person (as defined in Section 275(2) of the SFA) pursuant to Section 275(1) of the SFA, or any person pursuant to Section 275(1A) of the SFA, and in accordance with the conditions specified in Section 275 of the SFA, or (iii) otherwise allowed to access such information pursuant to, and in accordance with the conditions of, any other applicable provision of the SFA;
- if you are accessing the information to which this gatepost gives access from Australia, Canada, Netherlands, or Japan, you are an eligible institutional recipient in the relevant jurisdiction; and
- you are permitted under applicable laws and regulations to receive the information contained in the pages that follow and agree that you will not transmit or otherwise send any information contained in this website to any person in the United States or to publications with a general circulation in the United States.